OS.SOCIAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Last modified: November 9, 2022
Please review these terms (the “Agreement”) carefully. By accessing or using the OS.SOCIAL Services offered by OS.SOCIAL (“OS.SOCIAL”, “we” or “us”), you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept this Agreement. This Agreement can be updated from time to time as set out below. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of this Agreement, which is published on our website, though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact this Agreement. Continued use of the OS.SOCIAL Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your consent to such changes. When we change this Agreement, we will update the “Last Modified” date above.
This Agreement applies to the “Clients and Ambassadors”, which have access to purchase OS.SOCIAL Services through our website..
By using OS.SOCIAL Services, you confirm that:
- You will only use OS.SOCIAL Services for business and professional reasons;
- You are at least 18 years old or otherwise able to enter into a legally binding agreement;
- You accept and will comply with this Agreement;
- If you are using our OS.SOCIAL Services as a representative of an organization, you have the power to enter into legally binding agreements for the organization; and
- You understand that you are responsible for anyone that uses OS.SOCIAL Services through your account, such as your employees, consultants or contractors (“Authorized Users”).
- While some terms are defined elsewhere, this section sets out the definitions of some key terms.
“Content” is a generic term that means all information and data (such as text, images, photos, videos, audio and documents) in any format that is uploaded to, downloaded from or appears on OS.SOCIAL Services.
“Customer Content” is Content that you use or your Authorized Users provide to us, or upload to OS.SOCIAL Services.
“Mentions” are the Content that a third party creates that you use (as a Client) or that we obtain on your behalf and at your instruction (as an Ambassador) from Social Networks or other Third-Party Services that you connect to OS.SOCIAL Services. For example; posts created by your followers that appear on your Facebook page would be considered Mentions.
“OS.SOCIAL Services” means our websites, such as OS.SOCIAL (and all its current and future subdomains), and mobile applications, and any services that you access or purchase through our websites.
“Third-Party Services” are services that are not provided by OS.SOCIAL, but that you may access or use in connection with OS.SOCIAL Services. They include the “Social Networks”, which are the social networking sites supported by OS.SOCIAL Services (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, etc.).
“You”, “Your”, “Customer”, and similar terms mean the person or legal entity accessing or using the OS.SOCIAL Services. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are accessing and using OS.SOCIAL Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, “you”, “your” or “Customer” means the company or other legal entity that you are using OS.SOCIAL Services on behalf of.
- Subject to the rest of this Agreement, we will allow you and your Authorized Users to access and use OS.SOCIAL Services in the way set out in the plan you subscribed to (Client or Ambassador). You may not use or access OS.SOCIAL Services in any other way, such as using robots, spiders, crawlers and scraping technologies.
- OS.SOCIAL Services evolves constantly. We may change OS.SOCIAL Services, such as by changing, adding or removing features at any time, for any reason. We may or may not provide notice of those changes to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for the modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of our OS.SOCIAL Services.
- OS.SOCIAL Services interacts with Social Networks and depend on the availability of those Social Networks and the features and functionality they make available to us, which we do not control and may change without notice. If at any time a Social Network stops making some or all of its features or functionality available to us, or available to us on reasonable terms as determined by OS.SOCIAL in its sole discretion (each an “API Change”), we may stop providing access to those features or functionality and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such change.
Acceptable Use Rules
- You and any Authorized Users using your account must comply with all Policies and Procedures and all laws. If we reasonably believe that you have breached the Acceptable Use Rules or any applicable law, we may, at any time and without notice, remove any of your Content and suspend, restrict or terminate your account or your access to OS.SOCIAL Services.
- As a Client, you are solely responsible for Customer Content. OS.SOCIAL may, but should not have to review, filter, block or remove Content, including Customer Content.
- As a Client, if you use OS.SOCIAL for contests or otherwise ask people to submit Content through OS.SOCIAL Services (“Submitted Content”), you acknowledge and agree that:
(A) OS.SOCIAL Services is not responsible if you do not comply with any laws, rules, or regulations that may apply to your collection or use of Submitted Content is solely your responsibility; and
(B) we will not be liable to you or any third party for the Submitted Content, and we make no warranty that any Submitted Content obtained or displayed through OS.SOCIAL Services is accurate or complete.
- Clients and Ambassadors are responsible for the completeness, security, confidentiality and accuracy of the account information you provide to us. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your login credentials or account.
Content and Third-Party Services
- We are not responsible for Content provided by others, including Mentions and Content from Third-Party Services (such as Content from Social Networks and Content in apps from the App Directory). Clients and Ambassadors who may access Content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, we will not be liable to you or any third party for Content provided by others.
- If you access or purchase a Third-Party Service, you do so at your own risk. Your relationship with the Third-Party Service provider is an agreement between you and them. You specifically understand that we are not responsible for Third-Party Services and will not be liable to you or any third party for any losses or damages resulting from your use of Third-Party Services.
- If you access or enable a Third-Party Service, you grant them permission to access or otherwise process your data as required for the operation of the Third-Party Service. We are not responsible for disclosure, use, change to or deletion of your data and will not be liable to you or any third party for access to your data by a Third-Party Service.
- We may, but do not have to, preview, verify, flag, modify, filter, block or remove Third-Party Services. You must comply with all agreements and other legal requirements that apply to Third-Party Services.
Data Protection & the GDPR
- If we share non-public information about Ambassadors or Client Services with you, you must keep it confidential and use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to that information.
- Customer Content. You retain your rights to any Customer Content you submit, post or display on or through OS.SOCIAL Services, as a Client or Ambassador. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use, host, run, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, translate, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute Customer Content for the purposes of providing, supporting, enhancing, and developing our products and services.
- Feedback. We welcome your suggestions, comments, bug reports, feature requests or other feedback (“Feedback”). We do not have to keep Feedback confidential, even if you tell us it is confidential. If you provide Feedback, you grant OS.SOCIAL a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use the Feedback for any purpose.
- OS.SOCIAL Services. We reserve and keep all rights and interests in OS.SOCIAL Services. The OS.SOCIAL Services Platform contains Content owned or licensed by OS.SOCIAL. OS.SOCIAL Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and OS.SOCIAL, we own and retain all rights in the OS.SOCIAL Services and in any OS.SOCIAL Content.
Non-Refundable, Payment Terms and Renewal
Due to the structure and necessary impact the initial setup has on this program and in an effort to maintain a reasonable monthly payment plan, it is necessary that all parties agree to a one (1) year non-refundable policy. This has been explained and made perfectly clear and if you have any questions ask them now before signing. Once agreement is signed it is a binding and legal document and you agree to All Policies, Procedures, Terms and Conditions. Total of all payments will be paid as agreed.
- We require you have a valid credit card on file for monthly payments and will be charge automatically. OS.SOCIAL service plans will renew automatically at the end of the annual term and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel or downgrade our OS.SOCIAL Services as stated in writing within 30 days prior to your final date. You must contact OS.SOCIAL for approval of any cancelations.
- Taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes on all fees that you pay to us. Local taxes may differ based on your payment method.
- Client or Ambassador must have a valid (up-dated) credit card on file with OS.Social at all times, for automatic scheduled monthly payments. There is a $25 fee accessed for every decline, NSF, etc. If payments are past due, account access and service will be locked until balance is up to date, including back fees. After 90 days account goes to collection.
- A Chargeback is a direct violation of this Agreement. If you have already agreed to the Policy and Procedures then you are aware that there are no refunds and all money is due upon cancelation. All chargebacks are $50 each and upon reversal a charge of $300 will be added to the balance, due within the next 30 days.
Cancellation and Termination of OS.SOCIAL Services
- Your OS.SOCIAL Services plan term begins on the date of acceptance and ends one year from the date thereof (the “Anniversary Date”). You may downgrade your OS.SOCIAL Services plan from an Ambassador to a Client, BUT you must continue to pay for the rest of your original plan term and you are not entitled to a refund.
- We may refuse to provide service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may also immediately suspend or terminate access to our OS.SOCIAL Services because of a violation of the Acceptable Use Rules or any other part of this Agreement. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- We offer our OS.SOCIAL Services “as is” and are not making any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including all express or implied warranties of design, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality and non-infringement, that our OS.SOCIAL Services will meet your requirements or that our OS.SOCIAL Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Use our OS.SOCIAL Services at your own risk. You hereby release us and our affiliates and the directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and service providers of OS.SOCIAL and our affiliates (the “SOCIAL Parties”) from any claims, known or unknown, you have against them.
- We will not be liable for indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill or data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, our OS.SOCIAL Services or any other aspect of this Agreement. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any Third-Party Services, Social Networks or activities of third parties, any connection to or transmission from the Internet, or for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, theft or other unauthorized access to or use of our OS.SOCIAL Services or your account or the information contained in your account, including your Customer Content.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this Agreement.
- Our prices are set based on limitations of liability and the disclaimers of warranties in this section. You acknowledge that they will survive and apply even if found to have failed their essential purpose.
Claims and Disputes
- You will indemnify and hold harmless the OS.SOCIAL Parties from and against all losses, damages, penalties, liability and costs, including reasonable legal fees, of any kind or nature related to any claim against a OS.SOCIAL Party related to: (a) Customer Content or Submitted Content; (b) your breach of this Agreement or any laws; or (c) your use of our OS.SOCIAL Services or any Third-Party Services (including your breach of terms for any Third-Party Services).
- If you breach this Agreement or violate our rights or another person’s rights, we may ask a court to stop you; if we bring a claim against you, you will reimburse us for our reasonable legal fees for that claim.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida. Any Litigation shall be resolved in the trial courts of Pinellas County and client waives the rights to any other location. The Prevailing party shall be responsible for any attorney fees and court costs in the event it’s necessary to engage an attorney to enforce the terms of this agreement including collection of all monies due.
- Any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. OS.SOCIAL and you each waive any right to a trial by jury.
- Changes. We may change any part of this Agreement (including any terms or documents incorporated by reference in this Agreement) at any time by posting the revised terms on the OS.SOCIAL website, and your use of the OS.SOCIAL Services after the effective date of the updated Agreement or other terms constitutes your agreement to the updated Agreement or other terms, as applicable. It is important for you to review this Agreement before using OS.SOCIAL Services and from time to time. The updated Agreement will be effective as of the time of posting, or on such later date as may be specified in the updated Agreement, and will apply to your use of the OS.SOCIAL Services from that point forward.
- Assignment. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity. If a court finds part of this Agreement to be invalid, the rest will continue to apply with the minimum changes required to remove the invalid part.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any failure to perform our obligations under this Agreement if that failure results from any cause beyond our control, such as the elements; fire; flood; severe weather; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power failure; denial of service attacks or similar attacks or other acts of hackers; Internet or network failures or interruptions; acts of God and the public enemy; acts of war; acts of terrorism; riots; civil or public disturbances; strikes, lockouts or labor disruptions; any laws, orders, rules, regulations, acts or restraints of any government or governmental body or authority, civil or military, including the orders and judgments of courts; or if another person (including a Social Network) changes their services or terms or no longer offers their services to you or OS.SOCIAL on terms we believe are reasonable.
- Notices to You. OS.SOCIAL may give notice to you by placing a banner notice on the OS.SOCIAL platform or OS.SOCIAL’s website. We may also contact you or your Authorized Users through your OS.SOCIAL account or contact information you provide, such as email or telephone or through your account on one or more Social Networks. If you fail to maintain accurate account information, such as contact information, you may not receive critical information about OS.SOCIAL Services or this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the other documents referred to as applicable to the OS.SOCIAL Services in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and OS.SOCIAL for your use of the OS.SOCIAL Services. Any prior understandings, statements or and agreements (oral or written) do not apply, including additional terms that you may present (such as terms in a unilateral notice from you to us or printed on a purchase order or any other document generated by you). This Agreement is binding on the parties and their permitted successors and assigns.
Acceptable Use Rules
We have a few rules on how our services can and cannot be used and this policy explains them (the “Acceptable Use Rules”). The rules apply to all of OS.SOCIAL’s services (the “Services”) and to all our users regardless of their plans (Client or Ambassador). These rules form part of our broader terms of service.
- Use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including by maintaining a strong password;
- Keep your passwords and other login credentials for the Services confidential;
- Monitor and control all activity conducted through your OS.SOCIAL account;
- Notify us promptly if you become aware of or suspect any security breach regarding your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any of your Authorized Users’) username, password, or account; and
- Comply with the Social Networks’ applicable terms which you connect through the Services (the “Social Network TOS”). These include without limitation and as applicable: the Twitter Terms of Service published at www.twitter.com/tos; the Facebook Terms of Service published at www.facebook.com/legal/terms; the LinkedIn User Agreement published at www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement; and the YouTube Terms of Service published at www.youtube.com/t/terms; and
You must not:
- Make the Services available to anyone other than your Authorized Users;
- Allow more than one individual Authorized User to use a single login to the Services, or use the Services in excess of the quantities or limits set out in your Services plan;
- Sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any Services to another party;
- Upload or share Customer Content that you do not own or otherwise have the right to share;
- Use the Services to store or transmit any Content, including Customer Content, that may infringe or violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, or any other rights of any person or third party, that may violate any applicable laws or applicable Social Network TOS, or that is:
- Willfully or intentionally misleading;
- Hate speech;
- Terrorist content;
- Inciting violence;
- Child exploitative;
- Intimate content shared without consent; or
- Otherwise tortious or unlawful;
- Use the Services to send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws or any applicable Social Network TOS;
- Upload to, or transmit from, the Services any Content that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- Attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services or the Social Networks (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services or the Social Networks) or any data from third parties (in other words, someone other than you, your Authorized Users or OS.SOCIAL) contained in the Social Networks (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable laws);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, the Social Networks, or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services or the Social Networks;
- Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services or the Social Networks;
- Engage in any abusive practices that degrade the performance of the Services (or any part of the Services) for you or any of our other customers (for example, by tracking singular high-frequency terms such as “love”, “yes”, or “the” or other similar activities);
- Use the Services for redistribution, syndication, or fraudulent activities;
- Knowingly use, display, distribute, or otherwise make Content (or information derived from Content) available to any entity, for the purpose of: (a) conducting or providing surveillance or gathering intelligence, including but not limited to investigating or tracking end users or Content; (b) conducting or providing analysis or research for any unlawful or discriminatory purpose, or in a manner that would be inconsistent with end users’ reasonable expectations of privacy; (c) monitoring sensitive events (including but not limited to protests, rallies, or community organizing meetings); or (d) targeting, segmenting, or profiling individuals based on sensitive personal information, including their health (e.g., pregnancy), negative financial status or condition, political affiliation or beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation, trade union membership, Content relating to any alleged or actual commission of a crime, or any other sensitive categories of personal information prohibited by law;
- Use the Services to access or use Content from Twitter if you are, or act on behalf of, any government-related entity whose primary function or mission includes conducting surveillance or gathering intelligence; or
- Allow or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- User or authorized user agrees not to make any negative references or postings regarding OS.SOCIAL in any public media, including without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. or any other websites or social media sites, and shall not instigate any future such references or postings. Breach of this provision will result in immediate legal action.
USING AND TRANSFERRING MENTIONS OUTSIDE OF OS.SOCIAL
When OS.SOCIAL obtains Mentions on your behalf and at your instruction from Social Networks or other Third-Party Services that you connect to OS.SOCIAL Services does so subject to the terms and conditions that the Social Networks and Third-Party Services impose on use of those Mentions within our Services. When you subsequently make any use of Mentions outside of OS.SOCIAL’s Services, export Mentions outside of OS.SOCIAL’s Services, or instruct OS.SOCIAL to transfer Mentions to Third-Party Services, you are controlling the purposes and means of processing any personal data associated with such Mentions, OS.SOCIAL does not control the use of those Mentions and is consequently unable to ensure that the use of those Mentions complies with the requirements of the Social Networks or other Third-Party Services from which the Content originated or any privacy laws. As such, to the extent that you use, transfer or instruct OS.SOCIAL to transfer Mentions outside of OS.SOCIAL, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that you and your service providers’ use of such Mentions complies in all respects with privacy laws and the then-current terms and conditions imposed by the Social Networks or other Third-Party Services on the use of such Mentions, including, without limitation and as applicable:
- any Mentions that originated from Facebook are subject to the Facebook Platform Policy published at https://developers.facebook.com/policy/;
- any Mentions that originated from Instagram are subject to Instagram’s Platform Policy published at https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/terms/api/; and
- any Mentions that originated from Twitter are subject to Twitter’s Developer Agreement and Policy published at https://developer.twitter.com/en/developer-terms/agreement-and-policy.html.
THE FOREGOING LIST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE EXHAUSTIVE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IDENTIFY WHICH SOCIAL NETWORKS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES MENTIONS ORIGINATE FROM AND TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THOSE MENTIONS IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS SECTION AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED BY THE APPLICABLE SOCIAL NETWORK OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICE.
If a Social Network or other Third-Party Service requires OS.SOCIAL to remove Mentions from the OS.SOCIAL Services, you agree to cooperate with OS.SOCIAL to ensure that any affected Mentions are also removed from your and your service providers’ systems.
ADDITIONAL RULES APPLICABLE IF YOU USE THE SERVICES FOR CONTESTS OR OTHERWISE ASK INDIVIDUALS TO SUBMIT CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICES (“Submitted Content”)
You must not:
- Request that any participant submit personal medical information, social security information, payment card details, financial or other similarly sensitive information;
- Request Submitted Content that would violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; or
- Refer to OS.SOCIAL or use our name, trademarks, or trade names in connection with your request for Submitted Content.
OS.SOCIAL Platform Application Terms of Service
The following terms (“Platform Application”) shall apply in addition to the OS.SOCIAL Terms of Service and govern your access and use of the Platform available through the OS.SOCIAL Service.
“Account” means your signed Agreement with OS.SOCIAL Services.
“Platform“ means any software, content, services, technology, data and other digital materials that you access via the OS.SOCIAL Service, and includes any updates, upgrades and other changes.
“Customer Content Form” is where we collect all information and data (including text, images, photos, videos, audio, and documents) or any other content in any media and format provided or made available to OS.SOCIAL in connection with your use of the Platform or the OS.SOCIAL Services, including all contact and business Information.
“Customer Information” means all information and data submitted to OS.SOCIAL by or on your behalf in connection with the creation and management of your Account.
“Social Tiles” means a series of content assets that are offered, created, applied, supported and maintained to your platform campaign by OS.SOCIAL Services.
“OS.SOCIAL Services” are the additional “Done for You,” professional services we supply our Ambassador members by managing their platforms and running their marketing campaigns for them.
“Third Party ” means someone outside OS.SOCIAL, the Client, the Ambassador and their associates.
“Intellectual Property Rights” Subject only to limited rights to access and use the OS.SOCIAL Platform as expressly stated herein, all rights, title and interest in and to the OS.SOCIAL Platform and the OS.SOCIAL Services, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, will remain with and belong exclusively to OS.SOCIAL or the applicable Third Party Developer.
“Terms and Termination” You are subject to the OS.SOCIAL Terms starting on the date on which you sign up, and will continue to be subject to said terms and payments for one (1) year. After one (1) year, on your anniversary date, agreement will automatically renew. If you wish to cancel we will need a written notice 30 days prior to the anniversary date and a OS.SOCIAL release.
“Tools” OS.SOCIAL offers a suite of social media management tools (available in Client or Ambassador memberships) that are accessible via our websites. These tools allow you to bring together all of your social media accounts for easy access and management through a single online platform. Through this platform, you can manage your social media, marketing, and advertising campaigns; engage with your audiences; schedule and publish messages; and analyze the results of these activities. Collectively, we refer to these tools as our “Services”. We are acting as a service provider to you when we provide the Services.
“Social Networks Privacy” Any collection, use, and management of personal information by the social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, GoogleMyBusiness and LinkedIn (collectively, the “Social Networks”) are governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. When using Social Networks, you are required to comply with their privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as OS.SOCIAL is not responsible for the Social Networks.
“Consents and Notices” We rely on you to comply with applicable privacy laws when collecting, using, or disclosing information about individuals through the Services, including obtaining any necessary consents and providing any necessary notices. If we receive any questions or complaints regarding your use of the Services, we will direct the request to you for further assistance.
“Legal Age” Our Services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals who are at least 18 years old and are using the Services for business purposes.
OS.Social Needs Information
We collect the following information when you use our Services:
- Your contact and profile information including your name, email address, organization name, and address; your preferences such as language, time zone, and the types of communications you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this). We may also obtain this information if you choose to use a social login service, such as Facebook Login, to create or access your account.
- Billing and other payment information (depending on which membership you chose), including payment method details, such as credit card number, expiration billing address, cvv.
- The Services you have acquired from us, including the type of plan, number of team members, and transaction information related to the Services.
- Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and profile image.
- A specific location such as an address, a city, or a place (for example, a restaurant) if you choose to share this information.
- Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services; and information that is collected from the Social Networks that you choose to connect to and which is displayed on our Services.
- Content that you may send and receive through Social Networks may contain personal information of third parties. This may include information such as: names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences, and phone numbers that are provided or posted by social media users.
Logs, usage, and support data:
- Log data, which may include your IP address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, your device information (such as make, model, and OS), the date and time when you used the Services, information about your browser configuration, language preferences, unique identifiers, and
- Usage data and analytics, which may include the frequency of login, and the different types of activity undertaken by users such as frequently accessed areas of the Services.
- General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Services, in accordance with the settings on your device.
- Customer support questions, issues, and general feedback that you choose to provide.
Surveys, events, marketing and other activities:
Surveys, contests, events (such as webinars and in-person events) for those we host or are affiliated with:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, organization name and address.
- Participation, attendance, feedback and opinions.
- General information about your organization that you choose to provide, such as annual company revenue, number of employees, and industry. We may also use service providers to obtain additional business-related information about your organization such as the legal name, size, and publicly available revenue, to assist us in offering services that are appropriate to your organization’s needs.
- Social media: Your messages, posts and other interactions with our brand and social media accounts.
- Email interactions and analytics: Information on how you engage with our emails such as email open and click rates, whether a link is clicked, which web pages are visited after opening the email, the type of browser and email clients you use, and general location (i.e. country and region) information.
- Teleconference, videoconference, and other meetings: Your preferences, feedback, opinions and business needs.
- Accessing resources (e.g. videos, whitepapers or case studies) on our website: Your name and contact information, and engagement analytics such as the type and frequency of resources accessed, viewed and downloaded
We know how important training is and OS.SOCIAL has tried to make as many training videos as possible available on our website. If you can’t find what you are looking for, we offer a great support team available via email, our support ticketing system or phone call.
Browsing our websites
When you browse our websites, we collect information about you as described below, some of which is collected automatically:
- When you use automated chat functionality (chatbots) to make an inquiry, provide feedback, or make another request, we may collect information about you such as your name and email address, your specific feedback or request, and information related to your use of our Services.
- Aggregated website usage data including form analysis data (such as time taken to complete the form), engagement rate, session replay, and mouse movements.
We use your information for the purposes described below…
Providing and securing our Services
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users are able to use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- We use information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services, and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- We use logging and other data such as general location information—for example, the IP address of your browser or device, to help us manage the performance, security and compliance of the Services.
- Where you have chosen to share your specific location information, we use this information to provide location based features, such as enabling you to share your location on your posts for Social Networks that support this functionality, and to use any functionality that relies on location information.
- We analyze usage information, your feedback, support queries, and survey responses to identify issues and help us understand how you use the Services so that we can make improvements to our Services.
- We use Content, information that you send and receive through Social Networks, and other information from these Social Networks (such as your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services) in order to provide the Services.
Communicating with you
- We use your contact information where appropriate to send you information about our Services, events, marketing communications (consistent with your preferences—see “Marketing emails, advertising and website browsing” below).
- We use email statistics, such as open rates, to assess the effectiveness of, and to make improvements to our communications. We also use engagement analytics to better understand your needs so that we can provide the information and services that would be more suitable for you.
DISCOVER THE POWER OF OS.SOCIAL!
The OS.Social platform has transformed social marketing for businesses across the country. From non-profits and small businesses to top brand real estate agents and the entertainment industry, we partner with organizations large and small to transform the way they connect with their clients and grow their business.